CS/SB 414: Economic Self-sufficiency
Economic Self-sufficiency; Revising the priority the early learning coalition is required to give children for participation in a school readiness program; requiring the Office of Early Learning within the Department of Education, in coordination with the University of Florida Anita Zucker Center for Excellence in Early Childhood Studies, to conduct an analysis of certain assistance programs; requiring certain agencies to enter into a data-sharing agreement with certain entities and annually provide certain data by a specified date; requiring the University of Florida Anita Zucker Center for Excellence in Early Childhood Studies to provide an annual report on the analysis to the Office of Early Learning by a specified date; providing for the scheduled expiration of the assistance program analysis project, etc.
Last Action: 4/8/2021 Senate - Now in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 65
• Introduced -SJ 65
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 03/23/21, 12:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 313
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs read 1st time -SJ 315
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 04/08/21, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 408
• Now in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.