HB 7001: OGSR/Nurse Licensure Compact
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Government Operations Subcommittee ; Garrison ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Morales
OGSR/Nurse Licensure Compact; Removes scheduled repeal of exemption from public records requirements for certain information held by Department of Health or Board of Nursing pursuant to Nurse Licensure Compact & exemption from public meeting requirements for certain meetings of Interstate Commission of Nurse Licensure Compact Administration.
• Referred to Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
• Referred to State Affairs Committee
• Now in Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
• Added to Professions & Public Health Subcommittee agenda
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Favorable by Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
• Reported out of Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
• Now in State Affairs Committee
• Added to State Affairs Committee agenda
• Favorable by State Affairs Committee
• Reported out of State Affairs Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (3/31/2021)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 115, NAYS 0
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 388
• Message sent to senate
• Received -SJ 388
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 397
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for SB 7000 -SJ 397
• Read 2nd time -SJ 397
• Read 3rd time -SJ 397
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 397
• Immediately certified -SJ 408
• In Messages
• Ordered enrolled
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2021-114
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.