SB 7022: OGSR/Proprietary Confidential Business Information
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Regulated Industries
OGSR/Proprietary Confidential Business Information; Amending a provision which provides an exemption from public records requirements for proprietary confidential business information submitted by a voice communications services provider to the E911 Board, the Division of Telecommunications within the Department of Management Services, or the Department of Revenue; amending the definition of the term “proprietary confidential business information”; removing the scheduled repeal of the exemption, etc.
• Submitted for consideration by Regulated Industries
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 02/16/21, 12:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 157
• Introduced -SJ 157
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/31/21, 8:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 342
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/20/21, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 559
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/22/21 -SJ 642
• Read 2nd time -SJ 635
• Read 3rd time -SJ 635
• Passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 2 -SJ 635
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/27/2021)
• Amendment 126189 filed
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Read 2nd time
• Amendment 126189 adopted
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed as amended; YEAS 114, NAYS 2
• Message sent to senate
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (126189) -SJ 895
• Passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 895
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 895
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2021-80
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.