CS/HB 7047: Emergency Management
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Pandemics and Public Emergencies Committee ; Leek ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Roth
Emergency Management; Revises & creates emergency management provisions relating to transfer & expenditure of moneys in Emergency Preparedness & Response Fund; state comprehensive emergency management plan; statewide awareness & education programs; personal protection equipment; contracts with providers for care of persons with disabilities or limitations; duration of emergency orders & rules issued by Governor; agency disaster preparedness plans; agency & political subdivision spending plans; emergency orders; emergency mitigation studies; DOH public health emergency plan; collection & reporting & publication of information by State Health Officer; & functions of district medical examiners.
Last Action: 4/27/2021 House - Laid on Table; companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 2006 (Ch. 2021-8)
Bill Text: PDF
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Referred to Appropriations Committee
• Referred to Health & Human Services Committee
• Now in Appropriations Committee
• Added to Appropriations Committee agenda
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee
• Reported out of Appropriations Committee
• Now in Health & Human Services Committee
• PCS added to Health & Human Services Committee agenda
• Favorable with CS by Health & Human Services Committee
• Reported out of Health & Human Services Committee
• Laid on Table under Rule 7.18(a)
• CS Filed
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 1)
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Laid on Table; companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 2006 (Ch. 2021-8)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.