SB 4-B: Public Records/Employer COVID-19 Vaccination Policies
Public Records/Employer COVID-19 Vaccination Policies; Providing an exemption from public records requirements for employee complaints alleging a private employer’s violation of state law regarding employer COVID-19 vaccination policies or practices and all information held by the Department of Legal Affairs pursuant to an active investigation of such complaints; specifying information that remains confidential and exempt after an investigation is completed or ceases to be active; providing for future repeal of the exemption; providing a statement of public necessity, etc.
Last Action: 11/17/2021 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 3-B (Ch. 2021-273), HB 1-B (Ch. 2021-272) -SJ 17
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Judiciary; Appropriations -SJ 3
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 11/15/21, 2:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 3
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 7 NAYS 4 -SJ 19
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 11/16/21, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 13 NAYS 6 -SJ 19
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 11/17/21 -SJ 19
• Read 2nd time -SJ 17
• Substituted CS/HB 3-B -SJ 17
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 3-B (Ch. 2021-273), HB 1-B (Ch. 2021-272) -SJ 17
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.