HB 1399: Recall of County Commissioners
GENERAL BILL by Williamson
Recall of County Commissioners; Provides that members of governing body of noncharter county may be removed from office by electors of county.
Last Action: 3/14/2022 House - Died in State Affairs Committee
Bill Text: PDF
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Referred to Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Referred to Public Integrity & Elections Committee
• Referred to State Affairs Committee
• Now in Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Added to Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Reported out of Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Now in Public Integrity & Elections Committee
• Added to Public Integrity & Elections Committee agenda
• Favorable by Public Integrity & Elections Committee
• Reported out of Public Integrity & Elections Committee
• Now in State Affairs Committee
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in State Affairs Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.