HB 159: Pub. Rec./Lottery Winners
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Davis ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Joseph
Pub. Rec./Lottery Winners; Creates 90 day public record exemption for names of certain lottery winners & allows such winners to waive exemption.
Last Action: 1/13/2022 House - Added to Second Reading Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Government Operations Subcommittee
• Referred to State Affairs Committee
• Now in Government Operations Subcommittee
• Added to Government Operations Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Government Operations Subcommittee
• Reported out of Government Operations Subcommittee
• Now in State Affairs Committee
• Added to State Affairs Committee agenda
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Favorable by State Affairs Committee
• Reported out of State Affairs Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.