CS/CS/SB 1874: Department of Financial Services
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Banking and Insurance ; Boyd
Department of Financial Services; Providing an exception to service of process on public entities under certain circumstances; authorizing specified persons relating to the Division of Rehabilitation and Liquidation to purchase coverage in a state group health insurance plan at specified premium costs; requiring certain hospitals to demonstrate financial responsibility for maintaining professional liability coverage; revising requirements for licenses by endorsement to practice funeral directing, etc.
Last Action: 3/4/2022 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to CS/CS/CS/HB 959 -SJ 679
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 162
• Introduced -SJ 161
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 01/25/22, 3:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 243
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 249
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 02/22/22, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 454
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/28/22, 10:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 521
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/04/22 -SJ 689
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 530
• Read 2nd time -SJ 677
• Substituted CS/CS/CS/HB 959 -SJ 679
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/CS/CS/HB 959 -SJ 679
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.