SB 352: Construction Liens
GENERAL BILL by Hooper
Construction Liens; Revising the threshold for determining whether certain direct contracts to repair or replace an existing heating or air-conditioning system are exempt from specified notice of commencement and applicability of lien requirements for authorities issuing building permits, etc.
Last Action: 1/20/2022 Senate - Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Regulated Industries; Rules -SJ 20
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 11/03/21, 8:30 am, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 95
• Now in Regulated Industries
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 01/11/22, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 20
• Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 115
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 01/20/22, 9:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 215
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.