HB 37: Transportation Facility Designations
GENERAL BILL by Skidmore
Transportation Facility Designations; Designates Deputy Sheriff Donta Manuel and Deputy Sheriff Jonathan Wallace Highway in Palm Beach County.
Last Action: 1/27/2022 House - Now in Commerce Committee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
• Referred to Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
• Referred to Commerce Committee
• Now in Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
• Added to Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
• Reported out of Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
• Now in Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
• Reported out of Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
• Now in Commerce Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.