CS/SB 7012: Cleanup of Perfluoroalkyl and Polyfluoroalkyl
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Environment and Natural Resources ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Broxson
Cleanup of Perfluoroalkyl and Polyfluoroalkyl; Requiring the Department of Environmental Protection to adopt rules for statewide cleanup target levels for perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl substances in soil and groundwater by a specified date; prohibiting such rules from taking effect until ratified by the Legislature; providing that certain persons are not subject to administrative or judicial action under certain circumstances; providing that certain statutes of limitations are tolled from a specified date, etc.
Last Action: 3/4/2022 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1475 (Ch. 2022-203) -SJ 684
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government (AEG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Submitted for consideration by Environment and Natural Resources
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 11/30/21, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Referred to Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 89
• Introduced -SJ 89
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 02/02/22, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 344
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/28/22, 10:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 484
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/22 -SJ 521
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 485
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 521
• Retained on Special Order Calendar
• Read 2nd time -SJ 684
• Substituted CS/HB 1475 -SJ 684
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1475 (Ch. 2022-203) -SJ 684
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.