HB 891: Specialty License Plate Presales
GENERAL BILL by Yarborough ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Morales
Specialty License Plate Presales; Revises presale voucher sales requirement for out-of-state college or university license plates; requires DHSMV to extend presale period by specified period for certain approved specialty license plate organizations; provides directive to DOLR.
Last Action: 3/14/2022 House - Died in Commerce Committee; companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 364 (Ch. 2022-189)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
• Referred to Commerce Committee
• Now in Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
• Added to Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee agenda
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Favorable by Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
• Reported out of Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
• Now in Commerce Committee
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Commerce Committee; companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 364 (Ch. 2022-189)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.