HB 997: Dental Care Services
GENERAL BILL by Bell
Dental Care Services; Authorizes Medicaid to reimburse for dental services provided in mobile dental units; authorizes AHCA to reimburse licensed dental hygienist for remediable tasks; deletes various requirements relating to dental hygienist licensure applicants & licensed dental hygienist remediable tasks; authorizes licensed dental hygienist to apply interim therapeutic restorations.
Last Action: 3/14/2022 House - Died in Professions & Public Health Subcommittee; companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 926 (Ch. 2022-32)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
• Referred to Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
• Referred to Health & Human Services Committee
• Now in Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Professions & Public Health Subcommittee; companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 926 (Ch. 2022-32)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.