CS/SB 1156: Florida Retirement System
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Burton
Florida Retirement System; Authorizing employers to establish post-employment volunteer programs to allow retirees to provide certain services during a specified timeframe; requiring such programs to meet specified criteria, etc.
Last Action: 4/28/2023 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to CS/CS/HB 1121 -SJ 625
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Community Affairs; Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/22/23, 11:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time
• Original reference(s) removed: Community Affairs; Rules
• Remaining references corrected to Appropriations
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/25/23, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/23
• Read 2nd time -SJ 625
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 1121 -SJ 625
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/CS/HB 1121 -SJ 625
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.