CS/CS/SB 1188: Contract Liability
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Boyd
Contract Liability; Requiring that certain procurement agreements include a specified provision, etc.
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Community Affairs; Fiscal Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/22/23, 11:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time
• Original reference(s) removed: Community Affairs
• Remaining references corrected to Fiscal Policy
• Now in Fiscal Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/13/23, 10:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 17 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• CS/CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/23
• Read 2nd time -SJ 501
• Read 3rd time -SJ 502
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 502
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (5/1/2023)
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 2)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed; YEAS 117, NAYS 0
• Ordered enrolled
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.