SB 292: Healthy Food Financing Initiative Program
GENERAL BILL by Jones ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Osgood
Healthy Food Financing Initiative Program; Revising requirements for the administration of and participation in the Healthy Food Financing Initiative program; providing program eligibility requirements for nonprofit organizations and revising eligibility requirements for community development financial institutions; requiring the Office of Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability to review the program and collected data after a specified timeframe and provide the Legislature with a specified report; specifying that program funding is subject to and provided from certain appropriations, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2023 Senate - Died in Fiscal Policy
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Agriculture; Appropriations Committee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Fiscal Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 03/06/23, 3:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Agriculture; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Now in Appropriations Committee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 03/14/23, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 14 NAYS 0
• Now in Fiscal Policy
• Died in Fiscal Policy
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.