SB 320: Land Acquisition Trust Fund
GENERAL BILL by Harrell
Land Acquisition Trust Fund; Providing an annual appropriation for certain projects related to the Indian River Lagoon Comprehensive Conservation and Management Plan; authorizing the Department of Environmental Protection to make grants for such projects; requiring the department to coordinate such grants with certain water management districts, etc. APPROPRIATION: Indeterminate
Last Action: 5/5/2023 Senate - Died in Appropriations Committee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations Committee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 02/21/23, 9:30 am, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Now in Appropriations Committee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• Died in Appropriations Committee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.