CS/CS/SB 516: Motor Vehicle Liability Policies
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Banking and Insurance ; DiCeglie
Motor Vehicle Liability Policies; Revising the definition of the term “motor vehicle liability policy” and defining the term “risk retention group” for purposes of ch. 324, F.S., etc.
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Judiciary; Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/15/23, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/22/23, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 11 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: Judiciary
• Remaining references corrected to Appropriations Committee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Rules
• Now in Appropriations Committee on Criminal and Civil Justice
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 04/12/23, 11:30 am, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee on Criminal and Civil Justice; YEAS 11 NAYS 1
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/24/23, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 17 NAYS 2
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.