CS/CS/SB 532: Money Services Businesses
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Banking and Insurance ; Burton
Money Services Businesses; Revising the definition of the term “control person” for purposes of ch. 560, F.S.; defining the terms, etc.
Last Action: 4/26/2023 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to CS/HB 607 -SJ 530
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Commerce and Tourism; Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/15/23, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 12 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Commerce and Tourism
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 03/27/23, 3:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 10 NAYS 0
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/11/23, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 19 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/19/23
• Retained on Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/23
• Read 2nd time -SJ 530
• Substituted CS/HB 607 -SJ 530
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/HB 607 -SJ 530
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.