SB 546: Restoration of Osborne Reef
GENERAL BILL by Avila ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Pizzo ; Book
Restoration of Osborne Reef; Requiring the Department of Environmental Protection to submit a status report on the Osborne Reef cleanup and tire removal project to the Legislature by a specified date; requiring the department to develop a restoration plan for the reef by a specified date; providing requirements for the restoration plan; requiring the department to submit a report to the Legislature upon completion of the plan; providing requirements for the report, etc.
Last Action: 4/27/2023 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to HB 641 -SJ 566
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations Committee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 03/06/23, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Now in Appropriations Committee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 04/12/23, 11:30 am, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 14 NAYS 0
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/20/23, 9:30 am, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/23
• Read 2nd time -SJ 566
• Substituted HB 641 -SJ 566
• Laid on Table, refer to HB 641 -SJ 566
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.