SB 610: Registration of Residential Child-caring Agencies and Family Foster Homes
GENERAL BILL by Yarborough
Registration of Residential Child-caring Agencies and Family Foster Homes; Removing obsolete language; making technical changes, etc.
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Judiciary; Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 03/27/23, 11:30 am, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 1
• Now in Judiciary
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/04/23, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 10 NAYS 0
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/19/23, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Died in Rules
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.