SB 7010: OGSR/United States Census Bureau
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability
OGSR/United States Census Bureau; Repealing a provision which provides an exemption from public records requirements for United States Census Bureau address information held by an agency pursuant to the Local Update of Census Addresses Program, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2023 House - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Rules (RC)
• Submitted for consideration by Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/21/23, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Referred to Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/08/23, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 19 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/15/23
• Read 2nd time -SJ 183
• Read 3rd time -SJ 183
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 183
• Immediately certified -SJ 185
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.