SM 848: People of Iran
MEMORIAL by Powell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Brodeur ; Book ; Perry
People of Iran; Urging Congress to stand in support of the fight for freedom of the people of Iran, etc.
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 03/14/23, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/22/23, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 18 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/30/23
• Read 2nd time -SJ 284
• Adopted -SJ 284
• Immediately certified -SJ 288
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/20/2023)
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Substituted for HM 531
• Read 2nd time
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Ordered enrolled
• Signed by Officers and filed with Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.