HB 871: Home Health Care Services Under the Medicaid Program
GENERAL BILL by Koster ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Tant
Home Health Care Services Under the Medicaid Program; Authorizes AHCA to pay for attendant care nursing & private duty nursing services under Medicaid program under certain circumstances; exempts certain home health agencies providing only such services from Medicare certification or its accreditation equivalent.
Last Action: 5/5/2023 House - Died in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Healthcare Regulation Subcommittee
• Referred to Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
• Referred to Health & Human Services Committee
• Now in Healthcare Regulation Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to Healthcare Regulation Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Healthcare Regulation Subcommittee
• Reported out of Healthcare Regulation Subcommittee
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
• Died in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.