CS/SB 904: Public Records/Active Amusement Ride Investigation
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Appropriations Committee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government ; Thompson
Public Records/Active Amusement Ride Investigation; Providing an exemption from public records requirements for all investigatory records made or received by the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services pursuant to an active amusement ride investigation for a specified timeframe; providing for future legislative review and repeal of the exemption; providing a statement of public necessity, etc.
• Referred to Agriculture; Appropriations Committee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Fiscal Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 03/13/23, 3:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Agriculture; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Now in Appropriations Committee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 04/18/23, 12:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Appropriations Committee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 14 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Fiscal Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/25/23, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 20 NAYS 0
• CS by Appropriations Committee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government read 1st time
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/23
• Read 2nd time -SJ 605
• Read 3rd time -SJ 605
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 605
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (5/2/2023)
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 1)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed; YEAS 112, NAYS 0
• Ordered enrolled
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2023-51
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.