Bill Information Reports
Reports for each legislative session are available for the selected session. All reports are in the PDF format.
Disclaimer: The Senate website is experiencing technical difficulties relating to information for House bills. For accurate up-to-date information, please access the House website.
- Statutes/Constitution Citations - This report includes Florida Statutes and Florida Constitution citations. Entries reflect citations in all versions of legislation (i.e., original, committee substitutes, and engrossed bills). A chapter law number or vetoed notation indicates passage. Updated 3 times a day.
- Chapter Numbers and Effective Dates - Viewable by Chapter Number, Bill Number, or Effective Date order. This report includes the chapter law number and effective date associated with a passed bill. If a date is not specified in the bill, an act takes effect 60 days after the final adjournment of the legislative session in which it was enacted. Updated 3 times a day.
- Companion Bill Report - Lists all bills that have companions along with their linked/identical/similar/compare bills. Updated 3 times a day.
- Governor's Action Report - Lists bills that have passed both chambers, along with the Governor's action or the deadline date by which the Governor must act on the bill. Updated 3 times a day.
- History of Senate Bills - Listed in Senate bill number order, a chronological history of Senate bills that also includes the bill type, introducer, brief description, companion bill(s), and effective date. Updated 3 times a day.
- History of House Bills - Listed in House bill number order, a chronological history of House bills that also includes the bill type, sponsor, brief description, companion bill(s), and effective date. Updated 3 times a day.
- Senate Introducers Report - Bills introduced by committee or legislative member. Updated 3 times a day.
- House of Representatives Sponsors Report - Bills sponsored by committee or legislative member. Updated 3 times a day.
- Introducer/Sponsor Report by Legislator or Committee - Updated nightly.
- Money Report - Lists all introduced bills with an appropriation or claim amount. Updated nightly.
- Passed Bill Report - Lists all bills that have passed one or both chambers, and the Governor's action. The report also includes resolutions, concurrent resolutions, joint resolutions, and memorials. Updated 3 times a day.
- Proposed Constitutional Amendments 2021 - Joint Resolutions passed during the 2021 Legislative Session proposing an amendment to the Florida Constitution and scheduled to be on the 2022 General Election Ballot.
- Statistics - Statistical breakdown of all bills by bill number, bill type, and actions. Updated 3 times a day.
- Subject Index - A list of all House and Senate bills in alphabetical order by subject. Entries in the subject index reflect provisions in all versions of legislation (original bills, committee substitutes, engrossed bills). Updated 4 times a day.
- Vetoed Senate Bills (2021 Regular Session) - A list of bills vetoed by the Governor.