- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2007 Florida Statutes
Election inspector to keep list of those voting.
101.23 Election inspector to keep list of those voting.--
(1) When any person has been admitted to vote, the person's name shall be checked by the clerk or one of the inspectors at the place indicated upon the registration books or voter history form provided by the supervisor. One of the inspectors shall, at the same time, keep a poll list containing names of electors who have voted or a list of registered electors, on which those electors who have voted are indicated. Such lists shall be available for inspection during regular voting hours by poll watchers designated and appointed pursuant to s. 101.131, except that the election inspector may regulate access to the lists so as to ensure that such inspection does not unreasonably interfere with the orderly operation of the polling place.
(2) The inspectors shall prevent any person from voting a second time when they have reason to believe that the person has voted. They shall refuse to allow any person to vote who is not a qualified elector or who has become disqualified to vote in the precinct, and may prevent any elector from consuming more than 5 minutes in voting.
History.--s. 58, ch. 4328, 1895; GS 236; RGS 281; CGL 337; s. 5, ch. 26870, 1951; s. 24, ch. 28156, 1953; s. 11, ch. 65-380; s. 16, ch. 77-175; s. 559, ch. 95-147.
Note.--Former s. 99.37.