- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2017 Florida Statutes
82.061 Process.—If no person can be found at the usual place of residence of defendant, summons may be served by posting a copy in a conspicuous place on the property, described in the complaint and summons.
History.—ss. 9, 24, ch. 1630, 1868; RS 1694; GS 2159; RGS 3463; CGL 5316; s. 33, ch. 67-254.
Note.—Former s. 82.08.