The Senate will convene at 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 for the 2021 Regular Session.
Opening Day of the 2021 Legislative Session
The Senate will convene on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 for the 2021 Regular Session.
Interim Committee Meetings
The Interim Committee Meeting Schedule (PDF) is available. Weekly schedules and meeting notices will be posted prior to the meetings. The Regular Session convenes on Tuesday, March 2, 2021.
Florida’s Reemployment Assistance Program
If your employment has been negatively impacted as a result of the mitigation efforts in Florida to stop the spread of COVID-19, you may be eligible to receive Reemployment Assistance benefits, formerly known as unemployment compensation.
- Joint Media Advisory: Florida Senate, Florida House Opening Day 2021 February 25, 2021 - Press Release by President's Office
- Senate Democratic Leader Gary Farmer Files Legislation to Broaden Public Access Through Virtual Sessions of the Legislature February 24, 2021 - Press Release by Minority Office
- Senator Baxley Files Legislation to Refocus State Financial Aid on Programs that Lead to Jobs February 23, 2021 - Press Release by President's Office
- Senator Lori Berman and Representative Robin Bartleman File Legislation to Protect Victims’ Privacy and Anonymity February 23, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Berman
- Senator Linda Stewart and Representative Thad Altman File Bills for Continued Funding of the Florida Forever Trust Fund February 23, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Stewart
- Senate District 39 Newsletter - Ana Maria Rodriguez (pdf) February 22, 2021 - Publication by Senator Rodriguez
- Speaker Pro Tempore Bryan Avila and Senator Ileana Garcia Introduce Bill to Protect the Biscayne Bay from Environmental Decline February 22, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Garcia
- Florida House Speaker Chris Sprowls, Senate President Wilton Simpson Issue Joint Statement on Governor DeSantis’ Election Integrity Proposal February 19, 2021 - Press Release by President's Office