Broad-Based Tax Relief
House Bill 7061 delivers tax relief to families and businesses across the state, with sales tax holidays for the upcoming hurricane season, school year, and outdoor activities. The bill also provides relief for affordable housing properties and items that support independent living.
Improving Florida’s Unemployment System
The Senate passed SB 50 by Senator Gruters to prevent unexpected tax hikes on Florida businesses and replenish Florida’s Unemployment Compensation Trust Fund.
- Senator Farmer Calls For Protection of County and Local Responses to COVID-19 Pandemic July 29, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Farmer
- Senator Linda Stewart to Visit Manatee Rescue Center at SeaWorld July 27, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Stewart
- Senator Farmer Honored by Florida Nurses Association with Legislative Champion Award July 23, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Farmer
- Senator Ileana Garcia Appointed to Florida Alliance to End Human Trafficking Board of Directors July 8, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Garcia
- Senate District 39 Newsletter - Ana Maria Rodriguez (pdf) July 2, 2021 - Publication by Senator Rodriguez
- Senator Farmer Calls for Veto Override on Juvenile Diversion Program Bill July 2, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Farmer
- Key Child Welfare Legislation Signed Into Law June 30, 2021 - Press Release by President's Office
- Governor Signs Four Book Bills Protecting Children, Bicyclists, and Sexual Assault Survivors June 30, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Book