9:00 — 11:30 AM
12:30 — 3:00 PM
3:30 — 5:30 PM
2022 Florida Redistricting
After each decennial Census the Legislature redraws the districts from which voters elect state representatives, state senators, and members of Congress.
Broad-Based Tax Relief
House Bill 7061 delivers tax relief to families and businesses across the state, with sales tax holidays for the upcoming hurricane season, school year, and outdoor activities. The bill also provides relief for affordable housing properties and items that support independent living.
Improving Florida’s Unemployment System
The Senate passed SB 50 by Senator Gruters to prevent unexpected tax hikes on Florida businesses and replenish Florida’s Unemployment Compensation Trust Fund.
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Senator Kathleen Passidomo to be Named President-Designate for the 2022-2024 Legislative Term October 15, 2021 - Press Release by Majority Office
- Senator Lori Berman and Representative Joe Casello file bill to Close Loophole in Driving While Impaired Statutes October 15, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Berman
- Boletín de septiembre 2021 (pdf) October 14, 2021 - Publication by Senator Taddeo
- September 2021 Newsletter (pdf) October 14, 2021 - Publication by Senator Taddeo
- Senator Taddeo and Representative Dan Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments October 14, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Taddeo
- Sen. Annette Taddeo & Rep. Carlos Guillermo Smith file legislation to repeal Florida’s local minimum wage and earned sick time preemption law October 13, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Taddeo
- Senator Ileana Garcia Seeks Input from Local Businesses and Water Enthusiasts to Help Curb Increase in Criminal Activity on Miami River October 11, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Garcia
- La Senadora García Busca el Aporte de Negocios Locales y Entusiastas del Agua para Asistir en Frenar el Aumento de Actividad Criminal en el Río Miami October 11, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Garcia