- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2005 Florida Statutes
Phased implementation plan.
408.914 Phased implementation plan.--The Agency for Health Care Administration, in consultation with the Health Care Access Steering Committee created in s. 408.916, shall phase in the implementation of the Comprehensive Health and Human Services Eligibility Access System.
(1) The first phase of implementation shall be a pilot project in one or more counties to demonstrate the feasibility of integrating eligibility determination for health care services with information and referral services. The department shall, when selecting an area to be designated as a model area, give consideration to an entity that is a community care for the elderly lead agency and has developed, through a joint effort, an integrated service delivery information network.
(2) Upon demonstration of the feasibility of the first phase of implementation, and subject to appropriation of any necessary resources, the steering committee shall develop a detailed implementation plan for the care management component of the system. The implementation plan must include the steering committee's recommendation of one or more state agencies that should be designated to implement the care management component of the system.
(3) Options for further implementation of the system may include a phased implementation of the eligibility component in additional sites before implementing the remaining components of the system or may include implementation of the care management and service system components along with the eligibility components.
(4) The Agency for Health Care Administration, in consultation with the steering committee, shall complete analysis of the initial pilot project by November 1, 2003, and by January 1, 2004, shall submit a plan to the Governor, the President of the Senate, and the Speaker of the House of Representatives for statewide implementation of all components of the system, if warranted. This plan must also include recommendations for incorporating additional public assistance and human services programs into the Comprehensive Health and Human Services Eligibility Access System.
History.--s. 3, ch. 2002-223.