- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2005 Florida Statutes
408.916 Steering committee.--In order to guide the implementation of the pilot project, there is created a Health Care Access Steering Committee.
(1) The steering committee shall be composed of the following members:
(a) The Secretary of Health Care Administration.
(b) The Secretary of Children and Family Services.
(c) The Secretary of Elderly Affairs.
(d) The Secretary of Health.
(e) A representative of the Florida Alliance of Information and Referral Services.
(f) A representative of the Florida Healthy Kids Corporation.
(2) The steering committee may designate additional ad hoc members or technical advisors as the committee finds is appropriate.
(3) The Secretary of Health Care Administration shall be the chairperson of the steering committee.
(4) The steering committee shall provide oversight to the ongoing implementation of the pilot project, provide consultation and guidance on matters of policy, and provide oversight to the evaluation of the pilot project.
(5) The steering committee shall complete its activities by June 30, 2004, and the authorization for the steering committee ends on that date.
History.--s. 5, ch. 2002-223.