- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
To report disbursements made.
17.11 To report disbursements made.--
(1) The Chief Financial Officer shall make in all his or her future annual reports an exhibit stated from the record of disbursements made during the fiscal year, and the several heads of expenditures under which such disbursements were made.
(2) The Chief Financial Officer shall also cause to have reported from the Florida Accounting Information Resource Subsystem no less than quarterly the disbursements which agencies made to small businesses, as defined in the Florida Small and Minority Business Assistance Act of 1985; to certified minority business enterprises in the aggregate; and to certified minority business enterprises broken down into categories of minority persons, as well as gender and nationality subgroups. This information shall be made available to the agencies, the Office of Supplier Diversity, the Governor, the President of the Senate, and the Speaker of the House of Representatives. Each agency shall be responsible for the accuracy of information entered into the Florida Accounting Information Resource Subsystem for use in this reporting.
History.--s. 3, ch. 1536, 1866; RS 104; GS 108; RGS 120; CGL 150; s. 5, ch. 83-132; s. 6, ch. 85-104; s. 2, ch. 94-322; s. 1312, ch. 95-147; s. 12, ch. 99-155; s. 7, ch. 2000-286; s. 28, ch. 2003-261.