- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
22.10 Disputes.--Any dispute concerning a question of fact arising under ss. 22.01-22.09 with respect to an office in the executive branch of the state government (except a dispute of fact relative to the office of Governor) shall be adjudicated by the Governor (or other official authorized under the constitution or ss. 22.01-22.09 to exercise the powers and discharge the duties of the office of Governor) and his or her decision shall be final.
History.--s. 10, ch. 59-447; s. 85, ch. 95-147.