- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
Funds of home and disposition of moneys.
296.11 Funds of home and disposition of moneys.--
(1) The home shall deposit all moneys which it receives for care of residents from the United States Department of Veterans Affairs and residents into the Operations and Maintenance Trust Fund. All such moneys must be expended for the purpose of operating and maintaining the home subject to the requirements of chapter 216.
(2) The home shall deposit all moneys received pursuant to s. 296.15 into the Grants and Donations Trust Fund. Moneys in the Grants and Donations Trust Fund must be expended for the common benefit of the residents of the home such as improved facilities, recreational equipment, and recreational supplies subject to the requirements of chapter 216.
(3) This section does not prohibit the use of revolving funds or clearing accounts if they are established in the manner prescribed by law.
History.--s. 8, ch. 89-168; s. 12, ch. 92-80; s. 49, ch. 96-418; s. 9, ch. 98-16; s. 2, ch. 2002-298.