- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
Reports to the Governor, Cabinet, and Legislature.
296.16 Reports to the Governor, Cabinet, and Legislature.--The director shall report to the Governor, the Cabinet, and the Legislature by December 31 of each year, stating all receipts and expenditures, the condition of the home, the number of residents received and discharged during the preceding year, and such other matters relating to the management, conduct, and interest of the home as the director considers proper, or as required by the Governor, the Cabinet, or the Legislature. The director shall also make any other reports that the Governor, the Cabinet, or the Legislature requires.
History.--s. 8, ch. 89-168; s. 14, ch. 98-16.