- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2007 Florida Statutes
General Inspection Trust Fund.
1570.20 General Inspection Trust Fund.--
(1) All donations and all inspection fees and other funds authorized and received from whatever source in the enforcement of the inspection laws administered by the department shall be paid into the General Inspection Trust Fund of Florida, which is created in the office of the Chief Financial Officer. All expenses incurred in carrying out the provisions of the inspection laws shall be paid from this fund as other funds are paid from the State Treasury. A percentage of all revenue deposited in this fund, including transfers from any subsidiary accounts, shall be deposited in the General Revenue Fund pursuant to chapter 215, except that funds collected for marketing orders shall pay at the rate of 3 percent.
(2) For the 2007-2008 fiscal year only and notwithstanding any other provision of law to the contrary, in addition to the spending authorized in subsection (1), moneys in the General Inspection Trust Fund may be appropriated for programs operated by the department which are related to the programs authorized by this chapter. This subsection expires July 1, 2008.
History.--s. 1, ch. 59-54; s. 2, ch. 61-119; s. 4, ch. 61-493; ss. 14, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 9, ch. 83-339; s. 13, ch. 93-169; s. 738, ch. 2003-261; s. 27, ch. 2007-73.
1Note.--Section 27, ch. 2007-73, amended s. 570.20 "[i]n order to implement Specific Appropriations 1426 through 1602 of the 2007-2008 General Appropriations Act."