- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
State Indian Reservation.
285.06 State Indian Reservation.--When, as the result of the exchanges provided for in ss. 285.04 and 285.05, there shall have been established a reservation for the Indians by the United States in Florida, the State Seminole Indian Reservation in Monroe County, created by chapter 7310, Acts of 1917, shall be withdrawn and returned to the board of trustees; and thereupon the Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund shall set aside a tract of land of approximately equal size and of suitable character, adjacently located, as nearly as may be, to the reservation to be established by the United States; and said lands, when so set aside, shall constitute the State Indian Reservation and shall be held in trust by the Department of Management Services for the perpetual benefit of the Indians and as a reservation for them.
History.--s. 3, ch. 17065, 1935; CGL 1936 Supp. 1995(4); s. 2, ch. 61-119; ss. 22, 27, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 244, ch. 92-279; s. 55, ch. 92-326.