- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
Persons not required to be refingerprinted or rescreened.
409.1757 Persons not required to be refingerprinted or rescreened.--Any provision of law to the contrary notwithstanding, human resource personnel who have been fingerprinted or screened pursuant to chapters 393, 394, 397, 402, and this chapter, and teachers who have been fingerprinted pursuant to chapter 1012, who have not been unemployed for more than 90 days thereafter, and who under the penalty of perjury attest to the completion of such fingerprinting or screening and to compliance with the provisions of this section and the standards for good moral character as contained in such provisions as ss. 110.1127(3), 393.0655(1), 394.457(6), 397.451, 402.305(2), and 409.175(6), shall not be required to be refingerprinted or rescreened in order to comply with any caretaker screening or fingerprinting requirements.
History.--s. 1, ch. 87-128; s. 1, ch. 87-141; s. 30, ch. 93-39; s. 52, ch. 2000-153; s. 10, ch. 2002-219; s. 992, ch. 2002-387; s. 50, ch. 2004-5.