- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
Fruit containing arsenic; powers of inspection.
601.94 Fruit containing arsenic; powers of inspection.--Citrus fruit inspectors are authorized:
(1) To inspect citrus fruit, except grapefruit, for arsenic content at any packinghouse, canning plant, concentrating plant, or other place where citrus fruit, except grapefruit, is being received or prepared for sale or transportation, and
(2) To enforce the provisions of these arsenic laws under the direction and supervision of the Department of Agriculture in accordance with the law and rules and regulations prescribed by the said Department of Agriculture.
History.--s. 94, ch. 25149, 1949; ss. 14, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 7, ch. 71-185.