- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Apportionment; other methods.
Apportionment; other methods.—
If the apportionment methods of ss. 220.15 and 220.151 do not fairly represent the extent of a taxpayer’s tax base attributable to this state, the taxpayer may petition for, or the department may require, in respect to all or any part of the taxpayer’s tax base, if reasonable:
The exclusion of any one or more factors;
The inclusion of one or more additional factors which will fairly represent the taxpayer’s tax base attributable to this state; or
The employment of any other method which will produce an equitable apportionment.
s. 19, ch. 71-359; s. 85, ch. 91-112.
Former s. 214.73.