- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2013 Florida Statutes
Levy of tax.
Liability for tax; interstate agreement.
Department authorized to inspect.
Dyeing and marking; notice requirements.
Credits and refund claims.
Allocation of tax.
Appropriation for expenses of administration.
Bond required of terminal suppliers, importers, and wholesalers.
Tax reports; computation and payment of tax.
Surrender of bond or license.
Penalty for failure to report and pay taxes promptly.
Department may estimate diesel fuels sold or used.
Settlement or compromise of tax, penalty, or interest.
Reports from Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.
Applicability of specified sections of part I.