- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2013 Florida Statutes
Legislative intent with respect to regulation of signs in areas adjacent to state highways.
Duties of the department.
Jurisdiction of the Department of Transportation; entry upon privately owned lands.
Business of outdoor advertising; license requirement; renewal; fees.
Denial or revocation of license.
Denial or revocation of permit.
Sign removal following permit revocation.
Signs erected or maintained without required permit; removal.
Signs on highway rights-of-way; removal.
Specified signs prohibited.
Specified signs allowed within controlled portions of the interstate and federal-aid primary highway system.
Outdoor advertising on highways.
Disposition of fees.
Harmony of regulations.
Local outdoor advertising or sign ordinances.
Signs for which permits are not required.
Willfully or maliciously removing, destroying, damaging, or altering permitted signs; penalty.
Compensation for removal of signs; eminent domain; exceptions.
Erection of noise-attenuation barrier blocking view of sign; procedures; application.