- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2014 Florida Statutes
320.834 Purpose.—It is the intent of the Legislature to ensure the safety and welfare of residents of mobile homes through an inspection program conducted by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles. Mobile homes are a primary affordable housing resource of many of the residents of the state and satisfy a large segment of statewide housing needs. It is the further intent of the Legislature that the department, mobile home dealers, and mobile home manufacturers continue to work together to meet the applicable code requirements for mobile homes and that such dealers and manufacturers share the responsibilities of warranting mobile homes in accordance with applicable codes and resolving legitimate consumer complaints in a timely, efficient manner.
History.—s. 16, ch. 74-68; s. 9, ch. 74-169; s. 2, ch. 81-318; ss. 8, 19, 20, ch. 88-147; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 8, ch. 2004-283.