- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2014 Florida Statutes
383.325 Inspection reports.—
(1) Each licensed facility shall maintain as public information, available upon request, records of all inspection reports pertaining to that facility which have been filed with, or issued by, any governmental agency. Copies of such reports shall be retained in the records of the facility for no less than 5 years from the date the reports are filed and issued.
(2) Any record, report, or document which, by state or federal law or regulation, is deemed confidential shall be exempt from the provisions of s. 119.07(1) and shall not be distributed or made available for purposes of compliance with this section unless or until such confidential status expires, except as described in s. 383.32(2)(c).
(3) A licensed facility shall, upon the request of any person who has completed a written application with intent to be admitted to such facility or any person who is a patient of such facility, or any relative, spouse, or guardian of any such person, furnish to the requester a copy of the last inspection report issued by the agency or an accrediting organization, whichever is most recent, pertaining to the licensed facility, as provided in subsection (1), provided the person requesting such report agrees to pay a reasonable charge to cover copying costs.
History.—ss. 25, 27, ch. 84-283; s. 34, ch. 87-225; s. 1, ch. 90-5; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 196, ch. 96-406; s. 17, ch. 98-171.