- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2015 Florida Statutes
499.72 Administrative fines.—
(1) If any person violates any provision of this part or any rule adopted pursuant thereto, or violates a cease and desist order issued by the department, the department may impose an administrative fine, not to exceed $5,000 for each violation per day, or may suspend or revoke the license or permit issued to such person, or both. Each day such violation continues constitutes a separate violation, and each such separate violation is subject to a separate fine. The department shall allow the licensee or permittee a reasonable period, not to exceed 30 days, within which to pay to the department the amount of the fine so imposed. If the licensee or permittee fails to pay the fine in its entirety to the department at its office in Tallahassee within the period so allowed, the licenses or permits of such person shall stand revoked upon expiration of such period.
(2) All such fines, monetary penalties, and costs received by the department in connection with this part shall be deposited in the Professional Regulation Trust Fund.
History.—ss. 10, 11, ch. 86-133; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 18, ch. 2012-143.