- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2017 Florida Statutes
288.852 Legislative purpose.—It is the purpose of this act to assist in strengthening international sanctions against the government of Fidel Castro and his regime in the Republic of Cuba, encouraging the holding of free and fair elections, providing a policy framework for the United States and Florida to support a transition government and a democratically elected government in Cuba, and protecting the rights of Floridians who own claims to confiscated property abroad.
History.—s. 2, ch. 96-188.