- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
401.2916 Educational campaign.—The Department of Health shall implement an educational campaign to inform any person who acquires an automated external defibrillator device of the scope and limitations of the immunity from liability provided under s. 768.1325.
History.—s. 5, ch. 2006-125; s. 2, ch. 2006-206.