- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2020 Florida Statutes
560.1141 Disciplinary guidelines.—
(1) The commission shall adopt by rule disciplinary guidelines applicable to each ground for disciplinary action that may be imposed by the office.
(2) The disciplinary guidelines shall specify a meaningful range of designated penalties based upon the severity and repetition of specific offenses and that distinguish minor violations from those that endanger the public health, safety, or welfare; that provide reasonable and meaningful notice to the public of likely penalties that may be imposed for proscribed conduct; and that ensure that such penalties are imposed in a consistent manner by the office.
(3) The commission shall adopt by rule mitigating and aggravating circumstances that allow the office to impose a penalty other than that provided for in the guidelines, and for variations and a range of penalties permitted under such circumstances.
History.—s. 11, ch. 2008-177.